In Blender 2.93.5 grease pencil 2D animation edit mode curve editing doesn't work. The Bezier points, lines, and handles show up but can't be moved. Am I missing something? Full disclosure: I'm a total blender newb.
Steps to recreate:
- Create new 2d animation, add a simple curve in draw mode
- Switch to edit mode
- Select "Select Mode: Select only points" and "Curve Editing"
- Select a point on the curve
- Bezier line and handles appear but can't be moved with mouse or pen
Same result on:
- Macbook Pro 2019 Intel macOS 11.6
- Macbook Pro 2021 M1 Max macOS 12.0.1