This is the material with vector displacement I created... (In viewport mode)
This is how it turned out in rendered mode
I tried changing the material settings to enable "displacement" or "displacement only" but nothing's changed.
I tried setting my Cycles mode to "experimental" but nothing's also changed.
I know this has already been asked here in Blender Stack exchange but those were of different versions. I am using 2.93 and I can't find anything that helps.
Also, here's the node setup if there is something wrong here. (BTW I made this node with the help of CGcookie's Vector displacement tutorial)
Man, this is just something straightforward but it's causing me alot of grief...