Edit: It was because I was using the Lazy Viewport addon. It wouldn't let me change the size for some reason, but now it's working.

How do I change the area of proportional editing on a trackpad? I've searched it up and it says to use the swipe up and down gesture, but that doesn't work. I don't have an extra mouse anywhere so what can I do? I am on Macbook Air and don't have Page Up and Down keys. And I don't want to have to keep changing the size of the editing in a little menu, it will get really annoying.


1 Answer 1


While moving part of a mesh in proportional editing, you can see the prompts on the bottom of the screen to increase or decrease the proportional influence:

enter image description here enter image description here

By default these are the Page Up and Page Down keys.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .