i made some animations in blender and exported to .fbx but when i import them to unity some action clips have problem.
I have read similar situations (answers, community, stackoverflow, ...) i realized that blender and 3ds max are using constant animation FPS but unity has decimal values in FPS. and this makes problem for me.
FOR EXAMPLE i have shotgun reload animation that shell goes into weapon from frame 10 to 20 and from frame 20 to 29 it remains there and in frame 30 (just 1 frame) i reset position.but in unity from frame 29 to 30 takes about 0.05seconds and it shows that shell returns back.(i want to return immediately)
Ways have been tried
- blender exporter settings (simplify = 0, sampling rate = 0.1, and any other part in settings)
- unity (turn off resample curve, reduce keyframe, and lots of other settings)
- unity (change time settings in project settings)
- set interpolation mode to constant in blender
- export 1 animation per file in blender
but none of these ways worked for me. please guide me.