- I am using corrective shapekeys for my ankles (see video link above).
- The driver expression is the angle between two bone vectors.
- Blender does notify me that it's "Slow python expression"
- For example:
poseBones.matrix.col * poseBones.matrix.col
I have many other drivers likes this in the scene. They all randomly bug out/don't update/delay. Both in render and viewport playback/edit. It's completely random.
- Is it because of my slow expression?
- Are there better workarounds?
- Are there "non-slow python expressions" that can output the angle between two bones?
EDIT: My computer spec: 2060rtx 5900x 16gb ram SSD Tried on other computers with the same file. Same problem occurs, and again, the drivers bug out randomly.