Every time I select a bone in Pose Mode, none of my keyframes show up but my animation still plays. So far I've tried changing/clicking in the "View" menu of the "Timeline" editor...
- Disabling/enabling "Only Keyframes from Selected Channels" -- When disabled it only shows my shape keys.
- Disabled "Only Show Errors"
- Hit "Frame All" multiple times (which is "View All" in my case.)
- Hit "Go to Current Frame"
I've also tried in the "Timeline" editor...
- Scrubbing up and down holding down middle click
- Zooming in/out of my timeline
- Checking "Summary" but below it shows nothing
The only time Blender will show my keyframes is when I go to my Hair Bones Layer with it's baked Wiggle Addon data and my Shape Keys. Bones that control the head, fingers, hands/etc do not have their keyframes visible no matter what I try. Before all of this happened, I was able to see all my keyframes until I had enabled an addon known as "Wiggle Bones" and baked it onto my hair.
My goal is to have my keyframes visible again for bones such as the one which controls the head. Any help? :, D