I tried to edit my animation like this:
- Click on the action strip I want to modify
- Press the Tab key to bring this strip up in the Action Editor
- The strip turns green and the action is shown in the action editor
- In the Action Editor move the timeline to the keyframe I want to change
- In the left column of the Action Editor change the value of "X Location" to a new value. The object moves to this location in the scene.
- Click on the action strip and press Tab again to revert to normal mode
- The change I made to the action is immediately reverted.
I watched various tutorials and I can't see anything strange in what I am doing. I also tried a few variants such as Grabbing the model and inserting a new keyframe, or duplicating an existing keyframe but all of these changes are reverted as soon as I press Tab or move to another keyframe.
What am I doing wrong?