this community has helped me countless times as a search reference. But this time I need to ask you for help.
Using evee, I created a 100 frames camera animation, through a pointcloud geometry nodes object. The camera moves along a path with constraints. This felt too fast and not smooth enough. So I did the following:
- Change fps from 24 to 60 to address the smoothness (at least 2x slower).
- set time remap from 100 to 400 (4x slower, right?)
- increase the length by setting endframe from 100 to 800 frames (compensate for roughly double frame used in fps and time remap, so 10024=800?)
Expected result:Slower and smoother animation consisting of 800 frames.
Actual result: Slower and smoother animation, cut off after 100 frames.
Problem: Blender stops rendering after 100 frames, the original length. No matter how long I set the animation. I also tried different remapping values. It will always stop rendering after 100
Any help welcome, thanks in advance.
It always stops after 100 frames of rendering:
Troubleshooting done so far:
- play around with different endframe and time remap values: no effect on number of frames rendered.
- Disable motion blur: no effect on number of frames rendered
- Tried overwrite disabled: no effect on number of frames rendered
Blender 2.93 LTS on macOS 10.15