I'm having a little issue with this rig I have set up. It's a pumpjack rig with a wheel on the other side.
- The gears are driven by a driver but that has no relation to the pump itself.
- The armature for the pump in the video is parented to the horizontal arm above
- The top bone is parented to the tall cylinder/vertical shape
- The second bone is parented to the pump below it
- The empty is being tracked by bone 1 and is parented to the pump as well
Hopefully that makes sense, here's a small video that demonstrates the issue I'm having.
After a bit the arm constraint breaks and go into a weird location. I followed this tutorial on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1GmLAVeySY
Also to add bone 2, the lower bone has "Inherit Rotation" disabled and "Connected" Disabled.