I have a 2D shape in SVG format which I want to mesh it with blender so that the center is low density mesh and the edges are high density. What I did so far is:
- import the svg file 2.object convert to mesh
- changed the Viewport Display to Wireframe
- using Solidify modifier and adding thickness to the 2D shape
- using Remesh modifier and mesh the 3D shape
- Object convert to mesh again There is 2 problems! 1.I dont want to mesh my geometry in 2D! 2.I want a lower density mesh in the center of the geometry and higher in the edges (something similar to the following figure). but I want to get this mesh automatically and not by deleting vertices myself. Maybe a modifier can help if there is any!