What I'm trying to figure out how to "correctly" manage multiple-scene grease pencil animations. By multiple scene, I mean, maybe I drew an animated intro title, then I want cut to a street scene, then I want to cut to an indoor scene. Ideally I would like to be able to quickly preview and shift the cuts while animating, so I can fine-tune the cuts with the pacing of the animation.
The options I've considered so far:
- Animate the visibility of all the grease pencil objects in the title to "hidden"
- Awkward if there are lots of objects, clutters up timeline and makes it easy to accidentally miss an object when moving the keyframes later
- Erase the strokes at the right time
- Involves manually erasing every greasepencil object; also hard to edit after the fact?
- Jump to a new camera somewhere else in 3D space
- Seems like maybe the best option to me right now, but still feels "hackish", and could be awkward if working with large and 3D greasepencil scenes.
None of these really seem like the "right way" right? What am I missing?