I need create simple cartoon like animation. I need import a svg image, and bend it. No movement only bending. For example a Christmas tree that bends in the wind.
After importing a .SVG like this you see that it consists of many curves.
You can convert it with Alt-C Mesh from Curve...
After scaling and rotating all elements and relocating some parts you should have something like that:
Then it is up to you to:
- Animate the tree segments with glitter balls parented by simply keyframe their rotation.
- Join all to one mesh and add a shape keys to animate them (use proportional editing)
- Creating a rig is also possible but would be kinda overkill
- Add your image in to blender using the Add Image as Plane addon.
- Add loop cuts to the image where you want it to bend. Read this question to see how to do so without stretching the texture.
- Enable the Anim All addon
- Using proportional editing and keyframes bend your image the way you want.
This youtube channel has several videos about animation 2D drawings.