I'd like to make a film roll, complete with the film itself sticking out a few cm from the canister.

However, as I'll be running a simulation with a bunch of them colliding, I believe I'd first have to find a way to make the film part bendy, as it is essentially a thin piece of plastic connected to the canister by only one edge.

There could possibly be a lot of info out there on this, however, I don't even know what to look for, does this physics property have a specific name I could read up on?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.