I asked a question on how to fix an issue and recieved a comment saying to Uncheck Random Subdivison but I was unable to find this option and the user who commented has not responded where would I find this option this is in the context of cell fracture, thank you

Below is the link to my previous question for more details

Cell Fracture Issue | Cells appear werid

  • $\begingroup$ "I asked about an issue" is not particularly descriptive and without knowing more about the issue, it's all second-guessing. So... why don't you post a link to the original question? You can do so by clicking on the edit link below your question. $\endgroup$ Commented Sep 14, 2020 at 20:35
  • $\begingroup$ @metaphor_set thank you I have done so, was unaware this was allowed as other fourms I have used in the past remove links to previous questions claiming them to be a waste and that issues should remain to one post. Thank you for your help $\endgroup$
    – Gravis
    Commented Sep 14, 2020 at 22:41


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .