Newbe with Blender! (v2.9) Want to set up a correct Nodes-chain in the Shader, to perform:
- a 3D-texture on only one face of, say ,a cube
- from a jpg image, defining the displacement along the normal of that face (for ex a .jpg image of a brick surface)
- with size/translation/rotation capabilities of applied texture.
I tried a lot:...(I am newbe, and watched a lot of videos...!). My last tries:
- in edit mode: subdivide the cube ..
- in shader pane: add texture coord node, mapping node, image node, displacement node
but I dont know how to connect these nodes (especially the displacement node) correctly ! I dont'care about rendering, my purpose is 3D-printing of the model only! Thanks