I'd like to apply, or slap faces onto an object, how do I do that? I can't remember what was the function (or plugin?) I know it's a basic tool for topology..

enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ What you're looking for is a shrinkwrap modifier. $\endgroup$ – Christopher Bennett Aug 26 '20 at 20:38
  • $\begingroup$ Shrinkwrap! That's it! Thank you.. is it part of Blender, or is that an add-on? $\endgroup$ – Peter Gašperan Aug 26 '20 at 20:44
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ It's a part of blender - it's in the modifiers tab $\endgroup$ – Christopher Bennett Aug 26 '20 at 20:54
  • $\begingroup$ cool, thank you very much! $\endgroup$ – Peter Gašperan Aug 26 '20 at 21:03
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ But why do you want to do that? Having faves that are touching or very close will cause problems with z-fighting. Do you want to do that to add a texture? If so it is easier to add the texture as part of the material. Please exlplain what your goal is. $\endgroup$ – susu Aug 26 '20 at 21:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.