I'm trying to follow an online course. I was creating my models on separate files and appending them to my scene. Until today, everything was working correctly. But now when I append my object, its size changes and it becomes very huge. Here is the screenshot of my scene:
I added every piece by File->Append... and didn't touch their size because they were already in the correct size but now when I append something it gets very huge. What would be the problem? Are there anything to follow while appending objects?
EDIT: Here are some steps that I go through before the problem occurs:
- Added the plane surface to my scene
- Set its coordinates to (0, 0, 0) by using 3D cursor
- Realized that my chess board is floating so tried to set its coordinates to (0, 0, 0)
- Tried to move all pieces at once by using 3D cursor and messed around with Apply Transforms option
- Realized that my knight now looks weird because I didn't apply the mirror modifier in the original .blend file and it's now mirroring in the wrong axis
- Deleted knight, appended it again but it comes with incorrect size now
I'm sorry if there are still missing details in my question. I don't know what to share as I'm new to Blender and 3D modelling in general.