In 2.9 there will be the Compound Parent shape, explained here by CGMatter, that may make things even more accurate, for the moment here is a solution with Convex Hull that works:
- First, don't keep your vertical cylinder.
- Also, join the trim of the basket to the basket, for the moment it is another object without any physics. If you join it to the basket it will be taken into account
- In the Properties panel > Scene > Rigid Body World, increase a bit the Steps Per Second value up to 100, I don't know how it works exactly but it looks like it helps to simulate physics more accurately.
- Select one of your lemon, in the Properties panel > Physics > Collisions > Shape, choose Convex Hull instead of Mesh.
- Keep this lemon selected, select all the other lemons, for example with a ShiftL (Select Linked) > Material, and in the header menu > Object > Rigid Body, click on Copy From Active (by the way if all your lemons are the same you could have linked-duplicated them with AltD, but you can simply make a ShiftL > Object Data and all the objects share the same mesh).
- Play the animation, it should work fine: