I have a scene I'm developing using Blender's VFX tools. Object was tracked in the video (png sequence), error was under 0.4, and I managed to model my object to fit as perfect as I care to. Once I go into the compositor and run an update render, the object eventually shifts by noticeable amounts in the compositor and render, but not when I'm in the layout tab.
To address a short list of questions that may come to mind:
- I've applied all transforms on the can object
- Both screenshots were taken at the same frame in the animation
- The dimensions of my animation is the same dimensions as the png sequence
- To be clear, the finger mask is irrelevant to this question, it's a WIP and makes no difference here
- When I solved the camera motion, I refined the whole list
- The can object is stationary with no animation
Why is my can object shifting to the left in the compositor and render, but not in other tabs like Layout?