I ran into a problem today while texture painting a mesh. Did it multiple times before and everything went fine but not with this mesh.
Here my steps:
- Made my mesh composed of few objects (nothing with weird shapes, just cubes)
- Went in Edit Mode, selected all vertices, pressed "U" and selected "Smart UV Project"
- Created an image for the UV map
- Created a material with an image texture linked to the UV map Image.
- Went into Texture paint mode and start painting on my mesh with paint mask activated so i can paint everything or just the faces i want.
Some faces got half painted vertically, horizontally or just a few parts of the face, some not getting any painting while some are good.
Don't know what I did wrong. Please help me!