I’m a Blender beginner and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to make a skirt similar to the one in the picture below, just for extra background info cylinders were used to create the skirt. How do I model a cylinder to resemble the shape of a skirt. Thanks for the help, if someone answers! :)
- Add a circle.
- Add a subdivision surface modifier.
- With all vertices selected, perform the Checker Deselect operation to select every 2nd vertex.
- Scale the selected vertices inwards.
- Select all and extrude them.
- Select the resulting rings with Alt clicks and scale them accordingly.