I want to run Flamenco on the Blender Cloud server.
The installation of Flamenco Manager is OK (just be careful to run all the programs while being administrator). I downloaded the cloud add-on for Blender and now I can upload files in my Manager from Blender.
When I look at my Manager, my job is queued forever. I think it's normal because Flamenco Worker has not been installed yet.
The problem is precisely with Flamenco Worker:
I don't know if the folder where I extract the ZIP file is important (I unzip it in the folder "Blender Foundation").
When I run "flamenco-worker.exe" (in administrator mode), this appears in the black box and then the black box closes:
2020-05-29 11:47:15,572 INFO flamenco_worker.cli Starting Flamenco Worker 2.4 2020-05-29 11:47:15,572 INFO flamenco_worker.ssdp_discover Finding Flamenco Manager through UPnP/SSDP discovery.
- I have not really good knowledge in programming and in data management. And I don't understand very well the "READ-Me" inside the Flamenco Worker:
- Install FFmpeg and make sure the
ffprobebinaries are on
$PATH. If you only intend to run Flamenco Worker and not run any unit tests, you can skip
- Install Flamenco Worker in one of two ways:
- If you have a distributable zip file (see Packaging for distribution) unzip it,
cdinto it, then run
- If you have a copy of the source files, run
pipenv installthen run
flamenco-worker. This requires Python 3.7 or newer.
Do you have a solution?