Hello guys im a newbie with blender and try to select on which point i can mouse around with the mouseweehl.

Im not talking about objects.

I want to select a point on which i can rotate around with my mouse wheel when i press it down and move left/right. I dont know how this point is called.

And, is there a way to move with AWSD or o with the arraw keys in the scene/world ?

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: I found a solution to rotate/navigate around a object: Select a object and press on the numpad ,.: https://blender.stackexchange.com/a/3506/97118 Can someone explain to me what that means/is called ?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.