I've got a procedural texture, and I have animated it by keyframing the uv co-ordinates. The animation lasts 250 frames, and I need to bake the texture for every frame so I can use it elsewhere. I had no issues baking the texture for any single frame, but can't figure out how to bake the texture for all 250 frames into an image sequence.
- Add a plane.
- Connect your texture to emission brdf in the plane's material
- Add a camera above 2 meters the plane and make output size to equal width and height with desired resolution
- Set it to orthographic and scale it to match the plane
- Enable the emission pass and disable combined
- In the compositor connect the emit pass to file output
- Render as animation.
Repeat this for each kind of map if you have more than multiple maps.