So I have followed many tutorials on how to paint textures and it does work in simple objects, but not on a this sculpt. I can paint vertices and weight but not texture. I have tried to change to edit mode and back like suggested here: https://blenderartists.org/t/not-again-cannot-texture-paint-in-3d-viewport/532884 , no luck.
- I can't paint in 3D or UV
- I see the cursor I see my texture in the same color
- it is connected to the model
- I can flood fill and change
- the color of everything (again proving that the texture is linked)
- Mask is not activated
- my normals are correct (I can not paint inside or outside)
but the brush does nothing.