- I made a simple object (one cube) and assigned the color to face that i wanted as follow (photo 1)
- I turn on the "use node" in material tab and named it "Top and Bottom" respectively
- Then I opened node shader and click the material slots
- The material previewed in viewport interchangeably as I click different material slot in node shader. (photo 2)
- If I bake while this happened, it's directly bake like this (photo 2)
I'm not understand why it happened even though I assigned the material? Is this normal? Why it happened?