I have a set of Mixamo models that I am using with Apple's ARKit. I'm transferring Mixamo's Shape Keys to Apple's naming conventions, and it works great. I'm working on a script to automatically rename the shape keys, thanks to this post.
My question is, some of the Apple Shape Keys are a combination of two or more Mixamo Shape Keys. For example, I'd like to do the following with my script:
- Set CheekPuff_Left value to 1
- Set CheekPuff_Right value to 1
- Select New Shape From Mix
- Rename the new shape to cheekPuff
- Set CheekPuff_Left and CheekPuff_Right values back to 0
Is this possible? Thanks! -Mike