Is there any way to smoothen cylinder's faces just like subdivision modifier does with sphere?
- Shade smooth - is not a solvation, just in case).
- Subdivision modifier itself disfigures cylinder.
- Subdivision operation in edit mode adds extra faces but doesn't change it's shape (doesn't smoothen it).
- Subdividing in edit mode + "Smooth" instrument does better, but it changes cylinder's dimensions.
- Increasing amount of vertices while adding cylinder - is a way, but what if i need some extra smooth after it's already added?