I want to export a little animated wave model I made in Blender, so I can upload it on my website as an animated interactive model. I am a beginner.
I added a 50x50 plane and then, used the subdivision surface modifier to divide it into the max number of squares as possible. Then I added two wave modifiers on the plane so they interfere. Then I just added the colours from the "shading" section. So the parts where the waves interfere is shown as red. That is everything I did.
I read this tutorial to export my model as an FBX
- Select the object or objects you want to export.
- Choose File > Export > FBX (.fbx).
- From the Export window, expand the Export FBX panel on the left side.
- On the Main tab, check the box for Selected Objects.
- On the Main tab, press the Mesh button.
- Click the Geometries tab.
- Check the box for Tangent Space.
- Press the Export FBX button.
But when I view my 3D model with the build-in 3D model viewer in windows, all I see is this:
The animation (i.e if I play nothing happens) and the shading don't appear in the settings. All I see is a single frame and no colours, I can move the 3D model though. What should I do? How do I export this as a proper animated 3D model FBX file?