I don't know what this specific kind of bevel is called. If someone does, please edit it in.

Essentially, I am trying to figure out how to create a bevel with a cusp on only one side.

enter image description here

In the case below, I am creating two such bevels, each with a cusp on one side, and such that the offset closes the entire distant between the two. In other words, the bevel offset = the width of the 'plank'.

enter image description here

I am also not necessarily looking for a method that arrives exclusively at 45° sections of a circle. 60° or 30° arcs before coming to a cusp would ideally also be nice.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.