I've been experimenting with nodes recently and following along with other people's work. I've noticed they used a clamp node that I cannot seem to find in the search menu.

This blender documents say it can be found under Converter>Clamp Node. https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/render/shader_nodes/converter/clamp.html

Screenshot from Blender Docs

Converter Nodes

I've tried experimenting with the Math node but couldn't get the same results. I'm using Blender 2.8

Is there a way to create the Clamp Node with Node Wrangler

  • $\begingroup$ This is with a diffrent node that is set to clamp it maybe mixrgb. You may want to download the file and see which one it is. $\endgroup$ – Yohello 1 Nov 7 '19 at 16:33

The Clamp node is available in Blender 2.81


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.