I've tried baking from a higher poly model to this lower poly version and with only the lower version, as well as changing the ray distances from 0 to 0.01,0.1,1 and 10, without sucess. I also tried a lot of different edges and bevels along with other ways of UV unwrapping but can't get it work.
Here are some pictures of the low poly mesh with and without the Subdivision:
The higher poly is the same with more subdivisions.
I understand that the indentation near the base can cause issues since it's very small (the whole pot is scaled realistically, and around 17 cm in diameter), but the remaining edges are also having issues and I don't understand why.
I can post the Blend file, if more information is required.