I'm having trouble exporting textured objects from Blender Evee as .glb files and importing them into unity with the textures retained.
I followed the steps in this video but am still unsuccessful.
You can see my attempt here on youtube.
Thank you in advance for any assistance on this.
If there's another method for embeding textures such as with FBX that doesn't involve using Blender Internal Renderer that would greatly help.
Blender 2.8 Steps
For the Object's material, use a BSDF Shader with an image texture as the base color
Export it as glTF Binary (.glb)
- Import Custom Package UniGLTF-1.27.unitypackage
- Import .glb using the New import option.
Additional Info if Needed
- Using Blender 2.8 Evee Rendering Engine (portable .exe) No Addons yet.
- Unity 2017.4.2f2 (Wish to avoid upgrading unless it is the only way.)
- Exporting as ".gltf Embedded" did not work either.