I make left geometry using inset faces(using 'depth' option) and after many tasks I want make inset face planar like right geometry(removing only 'depth' effect and moving only inner face). Is there any tool for me?
- Keyboard Period . > Set pivot to 'Active Element'
- Select center face, (the one to be moved,) Header 'Transform Orientations' dropdown > '+' create a new transform orientation from it
- Ctrl Numpad + expand the selection to include the rim.
- Keyboard 1 go to Vertex mode
- Shift LMB twice, Deselect and select one of the rim vertices to make it active
- S Z 0