I did the following:
- Imported my character from make human.
- Added a plane. Moved it to center.
- Split it in half. Removed the left half.
- Enabled mirror.
- In view display enabled in front.
- Enabled snap to face.
- Added a shrinkwrap modifier.
- Extruded the t-shirt along the character.
- Now when I disable "in front" in view display, the t-shirt seems to be below the character mesh.
I thought with snapping to face and the shrinkwrap modifier it would be over the character.
Now what are the options I have other than manually pulling out all the vertices?