I want to know if there's a quick and easy way to copy and paste faces or geo in general like I could in modo. I literally would press control C, Control v and paste or copy to my hearts content quickly. Is that possible in blender?
Yes you can.
- Select an object while in object mode
- Switch to edit mode Tab
- Switch to face select (3 in 2.80)
- Select faces that you want to duplicate. Use left click to select in Blender 2.80, right click in Blender 2.79b and earlier (hold SHIFT to select more than one face)
- Duplicate selection SHIFT+D
- (Optional) Separate the selection into a new object using P > Selection
In object mode you can also duplicate entire objects using SHIFT+D or copy and paste using CTRL+C and CTRL+V.