[EDIT] I figured out the issue. My file management setup in the outliner was pretty terrible, there were random collections that messed with what the project rendered. I just moved all the meshes into a single collection and the render looks as it's supposed to.
I looked up in forums to find the issue but I didn't see any solutions that could help me, so I decided to post it here.
For some reason whenever I try rendering my image, almost all the objects disappear, and I don't know what could be causing it.
- none of my objects are hidden
- rendering is not restricted on any of the objects
- in the final render the camera is for some reason panned in further than what shows in the workspace and only showing one washing machine mesh and one plane, no other object
- the final render doesn't keep the mesh of the object, looks more like a cube in place of the washing machine
- tried adding in a new untampered cube next to the mesh, the cube didn't appear in the final render
- I have rendered other projects today and they look perfectly fine
- I have moved and rotated the camera and rendered the image, the render has a changed position and rotation but stays panned in
- I tried deleting and creating a new camera and still, nothing changed
- I switched around materials to see if the materials were what caused the issue, no materials keep the final render from showing meshes
I did not change the camera position or rotation in any of these shots:
my .blend file here: https://filebin.net/nxtlkyqpb9dgulcb
I'm new to Blender still, so I am beyond confused. Please help!