I have mesh of piece of guitar( I dont know how to translate to english, it is white ). Now i need make shaders. I want to do the same transfusion of white(As for me it looks like waves ) Can i do that ? enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ It's called pearly finish, like pearly seashells,Try to edit your question is not very clear what you want? $\endgroup$ – user58715 Jul 31 '19 at 14:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.