Please give me a script example of how to make camera rotate around object and take pictures from different angles
You don't need a script.
1) Set up your scene.
2) Position your camera for the first image.
3) Set a keyframe for the camera location and rotation.
4) Move to the next frame in the timeline.
5) Position the camera for the next image.
6) Set key frames as before.
7) Repeat until you have set up all the pictures you need.
8) In the animation settings, set it to create separate images (eg PNG).
9) Set the start and end frame numbers for the animation.
10) Start rendering the animation. Blender will then create a still image for each of the frames you have set up.