What is the name of this pop out? It only appears when you start changing the shape of a mesh.



1 Answer 1


It's called an "Adjust Last Operation Panel". You can also see the name directly in the UI.

enter image description here

Sometimes it's also referred to as the "Operator Panel" in online discussions, however many panels in Blender's UI have operators, which makes this term ambiguous.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .