How i can bake AO map? I followed a post and the final texture was black.I textured my model with image textures (PBR-diffuse,metalic,roughness and normal)
If you want to bake the AO straight from your model you'll have to take the following steps:
- Create a UV map for your object
- Create a new texture with the desired resolution
- Create a material with a texture node set to the newly created texture. This is necessary so that Cycles knows where to store the baked AO.
- Switch to Cycles render engine if you haven't already. Adjust samples and render settings as desired.
- Go to the Bake tab and select Ambient Occlusion in the Bake Type dropdown.
- Click Bake and save the texture when done.