Blender Version 2.79
- With a multiresolution on, when switching between Sculpt and Object Mode, the vertices displayed are different.
- When the Multiresolution is applied, the object is not subdivided in Edit mode neither is Object mode. Therefore, the lack of vertices in Object mode resulting in the lost of fine details such as pores and wrinkles on a character.
- No other active modifier is on.
- Suspecting some settings are tweaked accidentally, as it works when appending the same mesh to a newly create blendfile.
- Ensured the Level of Sculpt, Preview and Render is at the same level.
- Below attached a sample of sundivided cube with same problem, please feel free to take a look.