Animations and model looks great in blender. I import into unity and it this deformation happens and I can't seem to get rid of it.The animations all play correctly in unity but the deformation on the hand is always present.
Things I don't know about
- This model/rig uses plenty of IKs in blender so I am not sure if that translates into unity although i haven't had problems from it in the past
- This model also uses the child-of constraint in blender and in the animations the influence value is changed.
Things I have tried.
- Applying and reapplying LocRotScale
- Removing re-applying armature
- Messing around with unity model settings (i.e. rig from generic to legacy, mesh compression etc.)
- Double checked weight painting and all vertices are correctly assigned.
the model can be downloaded here