I want my lattice to the shape as i showed in the beginning. the edge inside lattice is not not evenly distributed, becuz i want my plane to bend along those lines. How can i manipulate the lattice to that shape without changing the shape of my plane immediately?
I don't know if you could have something very accurate with a lattice. Maybe you should try shapekeys or, if you have a reason to prefer a modifier, the Mesh Deform modifier or even the Surface Deform, as your object is a simple plane:
- Create the object A, the one you want to deform.
- Create the object B, a subdivided plane, it's the object that you'll use as the Surface Deform target.
- Align its edge loops with the object A vertices.
- Give your object A a Surface Deform modifier, choose object B as the target, click on the Bind button.
- Select the object B, go in the Properties panel > Data > Shape Keys and create the shapekeys.
- Now your object A will deform rather well.