IDK How to ask but "I want to move my UV map parts." I have some UV like this :

First IMG

And I want it to be like This :

Changed IMG

How? sorry if I ask stupidly.

Note 1: this UVs are hand made to just show the question. Note 2: it's don't have to be just on blender I have ZBrush too.



In Blender, select the object, enter edit mode, open an UV/Image editor window, press the little icon which lets you select a whole UV Island in just one right click, then you can press G to grab, R to rotate and S to scale your UV island.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.