This question already has an answer here:
I was editing my model in edit mode when suddenly everything disappeared.
Things I tried:
- Alt + H in case I accidentally hid anything, no effect
- Creating a new object, e.g. a cube, also invisible
- Restarting Blender, no effect
- Opening another scene, everything works fine
- Opening the faulty scene on another PC, same error (clean Blender installation)
- Switching to rendered view, here the objects are visible
I also noticed that if you look closely you can see a faint line along the X-axis where the objects are visible. If I move my objects around, I can notice that this line displays every object as normal where the object is intersecting it (it's hard to describe). This can be seen in the screenshot:
Is there any way I can recover my scene?