I have a simple build into a Joined object. When I try to smart uv unwrap the object, the textures break.
Here's what I did:
- OBJ> A to select all of the individual objects
- OBJ> Shift-D, Enter, Cntl-J
- EDIT> A to select all
- OBJECT DATA PANEL> + new uv map named JoinedSmartUnwrapMap
- UV EDITOR PANE> + create new image, 1024x1024, no alpha
- EDIT> U , smart uv unwrap
But, when I smart unwrap, the textures blow up.
Am I missing a vector input node of some sort on the individual wood material and the poster material? for the objects prior to joining?
Joined object before smart uv unwrap: