I need to create blobs of paint on a palette that look like they've been squeezed out of a tube. Here's an example:


Any suggestions on how to model those blobs of paint?

  • $\begingroup$ yeah sculpting its a way to do it $\endgroup$ – Michael Ben David Mar 20 '19 at 22:29

just like this using a cube with dyntopo sculpting. enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • $\begingroup$ Thank you. Here's another image: thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/red-paint-blob-white-2915277.jpg I'm having an issue getting the edges right where it meets the surface it's on. In this second image, you can see that there's this slightly bulging, surface tension effect where it meets the surface it's sitting on. $\endgroup$ – John N Mar 20 '19 at 23:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.