I'm trying to find a way to make the area around the E-pole less stretched (marked in blue on the pics below) while keeping the mesh geometry as clean as possible. Is there any solution or method I could apply?
Just for info, the selected part in white will finally be separated from the rest.
As I'm quite new in 3D modelling, let me know any flaw you might notice on my model. Thanks in advance for your helpful feedback.
I think I finally got it right by simplifying the mesh a bit. First, I dissolved 3 edges-loops parts on the left side which were not contributing anything to the geometry. Then, I added 3 new vertical edges to the bottom face-loop with the knife tool. By doing so, the E-pole moved a bit higher on the left and is now no longer pinching (see pic below).
Looking at the subdivision in the mirrored area, it doesn't look bad. The only bit I'd be concerned about is that the bottom loop of faces are very long, and much larger than the others around the pole, which can sometimes cause problems.
Adding a cut/loop through these faces below the pole could fix that if it becomes a problem, see the red line for the approximate location: