I am trying to do something like this https://twitter.com/i/status/1094431182891159553
1) Connect an image texture node to your shader.
2) Upload the Galaxy Image (You can look for Galaxy Wallpapers for some good ones).
3) Set the Texture to Clip instead of Repeat.
4) Use the Location and Scale to properly wrap the texture around your mesh.
5) Set the Texture Coordinate Node to Camera
Here's the final result on a Suzanne Monkey with a bit of extra lighting and compositing: https://youtu.be/y_6SRElqMn8
Hope this helps :)